Thursday, August 28, 2008

Day Three (Aug 20th)

Noelle gave me another ride today, and Bruce drove me home again. It's probably not that big of a deal, but I do feel like a pest. I hope I find a car soon.

If I want to ship a car, I found this site: www.shipcar.com

The problem is that shipping my car requires a quote. Ugh. This is annoying. Guess I may as well give it a try, though.

On another note, Brian (one of the printers) decided to dress up as Ed, to prepare me to meet Ed. Ed is apparently a labradoodle-caveman in a pair of pants.

And then, lastly, I ate a raw Leichi fruit for the first time. Did I spell Leichi right? Anyway, they look like those spiky balls that fall off of trees, except the spikiness is just a skin that you pull off to reveal the most delicious sweet white fruit flesh you'll ever taste. The bean inside is very bitter. I imagine this is a clever quirk of evolution. The animals eat the fruit, and spit out the bitter bean, so that it can grow somewhere new.

I want another Leichi! I support the survival of this species!

No comments: