Monday, February 16, 2009

This weekend was beautiful in the city with the weather warming up a bit. I went to the Black Fine Arts Show at 34th across the street from the Empire State building. It was really neat because a lot of the artists were there and they talked to me about their work.

On Sunday I went to church again, I love the service at MorningstarNY on 50th between 9th and 10th. After I walked to MoMA to see the Jasper Johns exhibit. On the way there I stopped to eat lunch. I came across a place that I ate at just because it was called Thalia. It was really nicely decorated, the food and service ware great. On weekends they have little pumpkin, carrot muffins with chocolate chips that are yummy. It cost about 15 dollars for my entree. Good job Thalia :)
I walked past Rockerfeller Center and the ice skating rink. I saw a guy in a wild Chiquitta Banana outfit walking a baby in a stroller. New York just has to make you smile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you are having a great time. I can't wait to come in the summer. I would appreciate any advice you might have, seeing that this is my first trip to NY and I will be going it alone.

Emily Kern